“Dieters Holzspielzeug” – it’s Dutch for “gifts and gags!”
(We couldn’t find anyone at the Peter’s of Kensington office who spoke Dutch to be honest, so we just had to make a few assumptions…)
We all know that up in the Netherlands, people are pretty tech-savvy and environmentally-friendly, so a wind-powered car has been a long time coming. Unfortunately, this isn’t the type of car you can drive, but your kids can still have a lot of fun with it!
Perfect for party bag-stuffers or just some general silliness, these Balloon Cars run on the air that’s pushed from their attached balloon as it deflates. All you need to do is blow up the balloon, pinch the end, and place your Balloon Car on its intended path. Let the balloon go, and your car will whiz off – without emitting a single fossil fuel!
Get a whole bunch of Balloon Cars together and race them, or attach a balloon of mega proportions and see how far the car will go. To inflate the balloon, blow in to the mouth piece at the back of the car – since you’re not directly inflating the balloon, the same one can be used again and again. Talk about green power!
Balloon Car features:
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Operates on the power of the attached balloon: simply blow it up, and let it go.
- Great idea for kids parties.
- Balloon can be re-used and replaced when needed.
- Presented as a signle balloon Car in an acetate box.
- Please note: We have two different designs of this Balloon Car available (see pictured). We’ll choose one for you at random when you place your order, but don’t worry, they’re both fabulous!