Discoveroo is a young Australian company born in 2009, when founder Sean
Richardson and his family discovered the true value of wooden toys
while travelling and living abroad.
In many countries around the world, wooden toys were all the rage, the
Richardsons noted. Not only was wood a more attractive material than
plastic, but it was also more durable and provided unlimited play during
periods of early childhood development. It’s at this point that toys
with creative and imaginative value should find their way in to a
Discoveroo toys are just the thing for that! They’re designed to
encourage more active play and fire up the imagination, leaving children
to explore new possibilities with an open mind. So your child can have plenty of fun stretching their brain as they figure out how stack up the Windmill Stackeroo.
A modern twist on the old ring stacker, this windmill assembles from seven bright blocks, some of which have more than one hole in them. Young children will have to figure out which is the right hole, to build their Windmill Stackeroo and spin the wheel at the very top.
Windmill Stackeroo features:
- Recommended for children eighteen months of age and up.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from wood with painted finishes.
- Seven rings that stack together to create a windmill.
- Two holes in each ring helps your child to understand three-dimensional space, and act as a puzzle to assemble the mill correctly.
- Presented in a Discoveroo box.