When you’re a child, everything is exciting. Especially dinnertime!
But just when you thought eating couldn’t be more fun, Doiy have come along with a dinner set that makes every meal something to look forward to.
With the Princess Dinner Set, your child will feel like a princess, nibbling on their delicious delicacies before heading to the Royal Ball. It's made from melamine, which makes it a durable mealtime companion, while the clever design includes sections for a cup, bowl, plate and cutlery, teaching children how to eat by themselves and helping with their spatial development.
The cloud on the top left is actually a bowl, and the sun is a tumbler, which you can fill with juice and water to help your child wash down their greens. As for the the stars - well, you'll find a fork, knife and spoon. And last but not least, the castle in the centre is a plate. Each of these items can be slotted in and out of their spaces for easy cleaning, and more importantly, easy eating.
It really is a dinner set fit for royalty...
Princess Dinner Set features:
- Suitable for children age one and over.
- Crafted from durable melamine.
- Fun princess design and easy-grip cutlery teaches children how to eat independently.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Plate – 19.5cm (l) x 22.5cm (w).
- Fork – 16cm.
- Knife – 16cm.
- Spoon – 16cm.
- Bowl – 10.5cm (l) x 8cm (w) x 4.5cm (h).
- Tumbler – 6.5cm (w) x 7.5cm (h).
- Base Tray – 35cm x 26.5cm.