When you’re a child, everything is exciting. Especially dinnertime!
But just when you thought eating couldn’t be more fun, Doiy have come along with a dinner set that makes every meal something to look forward to.
With the Space Dinner Set, your child will feel as though they are an astronaut, devouring their nutritious dinner before exploring galaxies far and wide. It's made from melamine, which makes it a durable mealtime companion, while the clever design includes sections for a cup, bowl, plate and cutlery, teaching children how to eat by themselves and helping with their spatial development.
The planet on the top left is actually a bowl, and the star is a tumbler, which you can fill with juice and water to help your child wash down their greens. As for the the rocket ships - well, you'll find a fork, knife and spoon. And last but not least, the moon in the centre is a plate. Each of these items can be slotted in and out of their spaces for easy cleaning, and more importantly, easy eating.
Get ready for liftoff!
Space Dinner Set features:
- Suitable for children age one and over.
- Crafted from durable melamine.
- Fun space design and easy-grip cutlery teaches children how to eat independently.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented as a set in a windowed Doiy box.
- Plate – 19.5cm.
- Fork – 16cm.
- Knife – 16cm.
- Spoon – 16cm.
- Bowl – 11cm (l) x 7cm (w) x 4.5cm (h).
- Tumbler – 6.5cm (w) x 7.5cm (h).
- Base Tray – 35cm x 26.5cm.