For every perfumery, there is a first – an iconic fragrance, a sign of direction for future thing to come. And for luxury Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana, their first fragrance was Pour Femme.
Originally sweeping us away on a cloud of sweet, powdery vanilla and marshmallows in 1992, Pour Femme is as intoxicating as ever these days. It may not sound like a classic sort of fragrance on face value, but one breath of Pour Femme is bound to prove otherwise.
Opening on notes of neroli, raspberry and mandarin orange, Pour Femme’s concentrated heart releases jasmine and orange blossom, and later settles to light-hearted base notes of marshmallow, vanilla, heliotrope and sandalwood.
Pour Femme Eau de Parfum features:
- Made in the UK.
- Eau de parfum formulation for women.
- Top notes of neroli, raspberry and mandarin orange.
- Middle notes of jasmine and orange blossom.
- Base notes of marshmallow, vanilla, heliotrope and sandalwood.
- Presented in a Dolce & Gabbana gift box.