Once upon a time (well, it was 1972 actually), a Canadian man named Glenn Anderson created a black a white poster called "Ecology" - then he went to town on it with vibrant felt tip pens and experienced a wave of inspiration. He put the two together in a tube and sold over 1,000,000 prints of "Ecology", and The Original DoodleArt began!
Take a close look at the four fun posters included inside DoodleArt's Girls' Mini Poster Kit and your mind will be undeniably boggled. These intricate black and white posters possess incredible detail - clouds of floating butterflies, a sky filled with kites and hot air balloons - and much more. The only thing they're missing? Colour, of course!
Included with the poster set, you'll find twelve bright, precision-tipped markers, just waiting to help your child start filling in those white spaces! Each poster will provide hours after hours of arty entertainment, with the end result deserving a place on the wall in a frame. In an art studio. Seriously.
DoodleArt is entrancing fun that provides a creative output for smart kids. It'll even have adults working until the late hours of the night too! Grab a pen, and start filling your world with colour!
Boys' Mini Poster Kit features:
- Printed in Canada.
- Superior archival quality, printed on 100gsm paper.
- Includes twelve and fine point non-toxic washable markers, with perforated end caps to reduce the risk of choking.
- Four themed artworks are designed especially for girls, including dolls dressed in traditional costumes, a sky filled with kites and hot air balloons, butterflies and flowers.
- Intricately detailed, these posters will provide seemingly endless hours of colouring.
- The set is presented in an acrylic tube.
Poster Dimensions: 28 x 35.5cm.