Lifting the lid from a boiling pot can be a little like running away from a grenade… You tend to fling it somewhere quickly and duck out of the way so you don’t scorch yourself or damage your bench top.
Which is why Dreamfarm were so compelled to come up with a safer way for you to cook – and just like their other products, this one seems to have a personality all of its own.
Say hello to Onpot. He’s a chipper, bright blue little guy that likes to hang out on your saucepan’s lid, suction feet placed firmly on top. Then, when you need to remove the lid to check on your cooking, Onpot lets you rest it on the edge of the saucepan – and not only that, it will be at an angle that lets condensation and food fall back in to the pot. When you need to put the lid back on, Onpot will always be there to help.
His full title really should be “Good Guy Onpot”.
Onpot Pot Lid Holder features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from heat-resistant materials.
- Suction cap feet keep the Onpot firmly on the top of your pot's lid.
- When you need to remove the lid, the Onpot lets you rest it on the edge of your pot, at an angle that allows food and condensation to fall back in to the pot.
- Heat resistant up to 170ºC, so it can even be used on a gas stove.
- Suitable with use for pots up to 25cm in diameter.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.5cm.