Spiral through the galaxy each and every time you bathe at night – without the need for a state-of-the-art NASA shuttle.
All you need is a little bit of water and one of these tiny Projector
Domes from Japanese visionaries Dreams Inc, and you can bathe in the
light of the moon or a shooting star, or shine a galaxy upon the ceiling
of your bedroom!
These coloured domes each possess an LED light that is activated
whenever the dome touches water, and are a perfect tool in creating a
relaxing environment that kids will also enjoy (you shouldn’t find it
hard to get them in the bath anymore!) Depending on the distance between
the projector and the ceiling, you can also make your star or planet
larger or smaller; so why not gather a whole bunch of projectors
together and create a shining star system?
It’s time to dream yourself into a galaxy far, far away…
Saturn Projector Dome features:
- Designed in Japan.
- Casing made from faceted plastic.
- Internal LED light that switches on once the projector's sensor (located on its base) touches water.
- Shines an image of a spiral galaxy on to the ceiling, so it's perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere in the bath.
- Can also be used in bowls of water, indoor pools, e.t.c.
- Size of projection depends on distance between the dome and the ceiling.
- Great fun for kids who tend to hate bath-time!
- Requires 3 x CR1025 batteries (replaceable, included)
Dimensions: 6 x 5.5cm.