Docks aren’t necessarily meant to be dry, but Drydock is different.
When Drydock was a child, he was thrown in to the water by his brothers,
and he was so absorbent, that he began to sink. Ever since then,
Drydock has been traumatised by water – as soon as he sees it, he
swallows it up so that it doesn’t harm anyone.
This might seem a strange reaction, but luckily for you, Drydock’s
faults actually make him very useful in the kitchen. He’ll not only
support your dishes as they dry and quickly rid them of water (because
what if they drown!?), but he’s also a far more hygienic drying solution
compared to dish towels. His triple-layer mesh construction won’t
scratch your dishes; allows for airflow for a faster drying time; and an
anti-bacterial microfiber layer keeps germs off your cutlery, glasses
Drydock works as a fabulous supplement for the dishwasher, especially
for larger pots and pans that won’t fit, and when he’s not being used,
you can fold him up and store him flat in a drawer, or hang him from a
hook. And he’ll always keep an eye out for stray drips and drops, too…
Dish Drying Mat features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Triple-layer construction dries your dishes faster and more hygienically.
- Top layer of non-scratch mesh won't mark your dishes and glasses.
- Middle layer of absorbent wicking foam.
- Base layer of anti-bacterial microfiber.
- More hygienic than re-using a dish towel.
- Folds flat in a drawer or hangs from a loop.
- Perfect for large pots and pans, kitchen gadgets, baby bottles, ceramics, fine culinary knives, crystalware and more.
- Machine washable at 40ºC; tumble dry on low heat.
Dimensions: 52 x 35cm (laid flat).