A Dualit appliance isn’t like your average appliance.
As durable as a tank, but oozing with cool style, a Dualit appliance is
an investment for the future – it will be around for a lifetime. Every
Dualit appliance is tough, strong and hard-working, but always a delight
to use. Not to mention, they look totally unique, melding retro colours
and looks with robust industrial design.
But in the world of toasters, few approach the same level as Dualit’s
Classic range. For over fifty years, these toasters have been assembled
by hand in England to the original 1940s design. The stuff of legends,
these commercial-quality toasters boast patented heating elements, with
filaments protected by armour-like plates that make them extremely tough
and long-lasting. Because of these, Dualit classic toasters have
garnered an excellent reputation and sense of efficiency.
Breakfast will never be the same once you have a Dualit toaster in the
household. Believe us, your heirs will one day fight over it…
NewGen Four Slice Toaster features:
- Made in England.
- Stainless steel body.
- Extra-wide 28mm slots.
- Patented ProHeat element provides fast, even heating.
- Timer lets you know how long you have to wait.
- Toasting process ceases automatically once toast is ready.
- Toast remains inside the toaster until the manual ejector lever is pushed up, keeping your toast warm.
- Selector switches allow control of the heating elements.
- Crumb tray slides out for easy cleaning.
- Minimum toasting capacity of two slices.
Capacity: Two to four slices.
Dimensions: 36 x 21 x 22cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.