Over the past 70 years, Dunlopillo has been working with the latest and most innovative technology – including latex and memory foams – in order to supply Australians with a lasting investment in sleep.
The Dunlopillo Temprakon range is probably the first manchester range that we can comfortably describe as “intelligent”, thanks to the inclusion of exclusive Temprakon Triple3 technology. What does this mean? Well, NASA have approved it as a temperature-regulating polyester; just the thing to see you through the night contentedly.
You see, this Temprakon technology works in three ways: firstly by absorbing your body heat, secondly by regulating hot and cold temperatures, and thirdly by controlling perspiration. So, when you lay your head down to sleep on a Temprakon pillow, you’ll find that the honeycomb pattern activates and balances optimum body temperature throughout the night for a comfortable sleep, while also supporting your frame with premium memory foam.
Don’t settle for anything less than your full forty-winks worth of sleep!
Daily Deal Essentials:
Temprakon Temperature Regulating Duck Feather & Down Pillow features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 5th of July, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in Denmark.
- Fill made from 50% white European duck down and 50% duck feathers.
- Temprakon function technology on one side, and premium japara cotton cover on the other side.
- Temprakon polyester cover has active microcapsules that actively regulate temperature and humidity.
- Improves sleeping posture.
- Anti-microbially treated to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Provides superior breathability and protection for your mattress.
- Medium profile.
- Dry clean only.
- Presented in a zippered Dunlopillo bag for storage.
Dimensions: 60cm (w) x 40cm (h).