Over the past 70 years, Dunlopillo has been working with the latest and most innovative technology – including latex and memory foams – in order to supply Australians with a lasting investment in sleep.
The Dunlopillo Temprakon range is probably the first manchester range that we can comfortably describe as “intelligent”, thanks to the inclusion of exclusive Temprakon Triple3 technology. What does this mean? Well, NASA have approved it as a temperature-regulating polyester; just the thing to see you through the night contentedly.
You see, this Temprakon White Duck Down Quilt technology works in three ways: firstly by absorbing your body heat, secondly by regulating hot and cold temperatures, and thirdly by controlling perspiration. When placed against your body, the honeycomb pattern of a Temprakon quilt activates and balances your body temperature, harnessing your body’s energy to help you maintain the optimum sleeping conditions throughout the year. It's also filled with premium European duck down and duck feathers to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites, which makes this the perfect quilt for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Dunlopillo Temprakon White Duck Down Quilt features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Temprakon function technology on one side, and premium japara cotton on the other side.
- Also filled with premium European white duck down and European white duck feather to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Temprakon polyester has active microcapsules that actively regulate temperature and humidity.
- Uses your body's energy to help you maintain the optimum sleeping temperature.
- Luxuriously soft and lightweight.
- Suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Medium weight and warmth, and suitable for use across all seasons.
- Gentle warm machine wash.
- Presented in a zippered Dunlopillo bag for storage.
Dimensions: 210cm x 210cm.