Over the past 70 years, Dunlopillo has been working with the latest and
most innovative technology – including latex and memory foams – in order
to supply Australians with a lasting investment in sleep.
The Dunlopillo Temprakon range is probably the first manchester range
that we can comfortably describe as “intelligent”, thanks to the
inclusion of exclusive Temprakon Triple3 technology. What does this
mean? Well, NASA have approved it as a temperature-regulating polyester;
just the thing to see you through the night contentedly.
You see, this Temprakon technology works in three ways: firstly by
absorbing your body heat, secondly by regulating hot and cold
temperatures, and thirdly by controlling perspiration. When placed
against your body, the honeycomb pattern of a Temprakon quilt activates and
balances your body temperature, harnessing your body’s energy to help
you maintain the optimum sleeping conditions throughout the year. You’ll
be able to feel it almost instantly!
Don’t settle for anything less than your full forty-winks worth of sleep!
Dunlopillo Temprakon Temperature Regulating Quilt features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Temprakon function technology on one side, and premium japara cotton on the other side.
- Premium Dacron fibrefill.
- Temprakon polyester has active microcapsules that actively regulate temperature and humidity.
- Uses your body's energy to help you maintain the optimum sleeping temperature.
- Luxuriously soft and lightweight.
- Anti-microbially treated to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Medium weight and warmth, and suitable for use across all seasons.
- Gentle warm machine wash.
- Presented in a zippered Dunlopillo bag for storage.
Dimensions: 240 x 210cm.