Over the past 70 years, Dunlopillo has been working with the latest and most innovative technology – including latex and memory foams – in order to supply Australians with a lasting investment in sleep.
The Dunlopillo Temprakon range is probably the first manchester range
that we can comfortably describe as “intelligent”, thanks to the
inclusion of exclusive Temprakon Triple3 technology. What does this
mean? Well, NASA have approved it as a temperature-regulating polyester;
just the thing to see you through the night contentedly.
You see, this Temprakon technology works in three ways: firstly by
absorbing your body heat, secondly by regulating hot and cold
temperatures, and thirdly by controlling perspiration. So, when you lay your head down to sleep on a Temprakon pillow, you’ll find that the honeycomb pattern activates and balances optimum body temperature throughout the night for a comfortable sleep, while also supporting your frame with premium memory foam.
Don’t settle for anything less than your full forty-winks worth of sleep!
Dunlopillo Temprakon Temperature Regulating Pillow features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Temprakon function technology on one side, and premium japara cotton cover on the other side.
- Temprakon polyester has active microcapsules that actively regulate temperature and humidity.
- Premium memory foam conforms to the contours of your head and neck.
- Improves sleeping posture.
- Anti-microbially treated to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Provides superior breathability and protection for your mattress.
- Medium profile.
- Gentle warm machine wash cover.
- Presented in a zippered Dunlopillo bag for storage.
Dimensions: 60cm (w) x 40cm (h).