At the age of just 25, Frenchman Simon Tissot-Dupont founded what was to become one of the world’s most successful leathergood companies.
Now over 140 years old, the company has had the privilege of counting icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart as VIP customers, who looked to Dupont for various accessories – from handbags to wallets, lighters and even pens.
These days Dupont doesn’t just limit itself to leather, with their luxury goods ranges encompassing various high-quality materials. However it does continue to limit itself to always creating the finest accessories which distinguished men and women can be proud to own and carry for a lifetime.
Contraste Note Clip and Card Wallet features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from leather with a calfskin interior.
- Polished palladium S.T. Dupont brand detailing.
- Six card slots.
- Two horizontal pouches.
- Retractable polished palladium clip keeps notes in place.
- Tricolore stitching detail on the front.
- Includes a Dupont branded velvet polishing cloth for keeping the palladium detail shiny.
- Beautifully presented in a Dupont gift box.
Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5cm, closed.