At the age of just twenty-five, Frenchman Simon Tissot-Dupont founded what was to
become one of the world’s most successful leathergood companies.
Now over one hundred and forty years old, the company has had the privilege of counting
icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart as VIP customers, who
looked to Dupont for various accessories from handbags to wallets,
lighters and even pens.
These days Dupont doesn’t just limit itself to leather, with their
luxury goods ranges encompassing various high-quality materials. However
it does continue to limit itself to always creating the finest
accessories which distinguished men and women can be proud to own and
carry for a lifetime.
Hailed by Dupont as one of the most efficient and most precious pens of
its generation, the Défi PSG Ballpoint Pen is
dynamically designed with the contemporary writer in mind. Rapid
gliding action aids in flawless, precise script, while a high-precision
injected metal frame encompasses a barrel dedicated to the famous Parisian football club, Paris Saint-Germain
. All in all, a Défi pen is an exceptional writing instrument.
Défi PSG Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made in France.
- Palladium metal frame with a decorative barrel.
- Design is dedicated to the famous Parisian football club, Paris Saint-Germain.
- Ballpoint writes in a soft, clear and fluid manner.
- Engraved with the Dupont name.
- Initially writes in black ink, with twist action ballpoint nib.
- Beautifully presented in a Dupont gift box.