At the age of just 25, Frenchman Simon Tissot-Dupont founded what was to become one of the world’s most successful leather goods companies.
Now over one hundred and forty years old, the company has had the privilege of counting icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart as VIP customers, who looked to Dupont for various personal accessories – including handbags, wallets, lighters and writing instruments.
These days Dupont doesn’t just limit itself to leather, with their luxury goods ranges encompassing various high-quality materials. However it does continue to limit itself to always creating the finest accessories which distinguished men and women can be proud to own and carry for a lifetime.
When S.T Dupont imagined their Line D collection, they envisioned a contemporary collection of writing instruments with generous, defined proportions. Plated in polished palladium, with a barrel that is decorated with studded cuts, the Line D Palladium Blazon Rollerball Pen is the perfect writing instrument for the modern business person with an eye for style. The crisp rollerball nib ensures smooth, fluid writing results every time your put pen to paper, while the generously weighted cap provides what Dupont call "the weight of excellence."
Line D Palladium Blazon Rollerball Pen features:
- Made in France.
- Shiny palladium plated barrel, with studded cuts.
- Polished palladium plated cap, grip and tip.
- Weighted cap features studded cuts.
- Capped design.
- Rollerball nib allows for crisp writing results.
- Centre ring is engraved with the S.T Dupont name and the cap is decorated with the Dupont emblem.
- Supplied with black ink to get you started.
- Beautifully presented in a black Dupont gift box.