As a phenomenal collaboration between the legendary S.T. Dupont company and the 007 James Bond franchise, the limited edition range of Spectre writing instruments is set to redefine luxury and sophistication.
Showcasing the impeccable technical abilities of Dupont’s master goldsmiths, these limited edition pens draw their inspiration from the iconic James Bondi gun barrel imagery, and are luxuriously housed in lacquered boxes that exude opulence. Truly, these pens are more than instruments for writing: they’re an experience
Spectacularly crafted with a deep black finish and guilloche swirls, this pen also features a palladium pocket clip embossed with the 007 logo, a swift twist nib retraction mechanism, and all the seduction of Bond himself. It’s the perfect way to celebrate the release of Spectre
Spectre Black Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made by Dupont in France.
- Limited edition of 1963.
- Metal barrel with black finish and masterful guilloche engraving.
- Palladium pocket clip embossed with 007.
- Twist retraction mechanism.
- Supplied with black ballpoint ink.
- Beautifully presented in a lacquered gift box, with an individually numbered plate.