As a phenomenal collaboration between the legendary S.T. Dupont company
and the 007 James Bond franchise, the limited edition range of Spectre
writing instruments is set to redefine luxury and sophistication.
Showcasing the impeccable technical abilities of Dupont’s master
goldsmiths, these limited edition pens draw their inspiration from the
iconic James Bondi gun barrel imagery, and are luxuriously housed in
lacquered boxes that exude opulence. Truly, these pens are more than
instruments for writing: they’re an experience
Spectacularly crafted with a palladium finish and guilloche swirls,
this pen also features a palladium pocket clip embossed with the 007
logo, smooth rollerball writing action, and all the seduction of
Bond himself. What’s more, you’ll also find a small, secret compartment
in the base of the pen…just unscrew, and insert your secret note…
It’s the perfect way to celebrate the release of Spectre
Spectre Palladium Rollerball Pen features:
- Made by Dupont in France.
- Limited edition of 1963.
- Metal barrel with palladium finish and masterful guilloche engraving.
- Palladium pocket clip embossed with 007.
- Small, secret compartment in base of pen.
- Capped design.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Beautifully presented in a lacquered gift box, with an individually numbered plate.