Cleaning can be a pretty horrible experience. There are all those nasty chemicals you have to use – smelly, harsh on your skin and probably completely lethal to breathe in (especially when you’re on your hands and knees scrubbing the grout in the bottom of the shower).
But if you don’t
use any harsh cleaning agents, most of the time you get really average results. You can’t cut through grease and grime, your polished surfaces look awful, and you spend twice as long trying to do the same cleaning job.
The solution? The E-Cloth! This ingenious, environmentally-friendly range of cleaning cloths is designed to make cleaning much easier and completely chemical free – all you need to do is add water and wipe! The secret is in the special fabric blend that breaks up and holds all dirt and grease to remove smears, grime and grot from whatever you’re cleaning. With the E-Cloth, you can clean your whole home with just water.
It’s great for allergy sufferers, and people who want a healthier home for their family and pets. It has even won Good Housekeeping’s Green Living Award…and those guys know their stuff!
Energy saving? Easy? Environmentally friendly? It has to be the E-Cloth!
Car Pack features:
- Made from 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.
- Miniscule fibres (1/100th the width of a human hair) break up and hold dirt, grease and grime – they’ll pick up things that other cloths miss.
- Gives a deep smear-free clean that removes all dirt and grease on different car surfaces.
- Car Pack includes a Heavy Duty Mitt, Microfibre Chamois and Car Cloth for cleaning bodywork, windows, interiors and mirrors.
- Perfect for cleaning your whole car with just water – no cleaning chemicals required.
- Guaranteed for 300 washes.
- Saves time, saves money and cares for the environment.
- Machine wash at 60˚C recommended, or wash at 90˚C for a more thorough clean.
- Heavy Duty Mitt – 14 x 22cm.
- Microfibre Chamois – 60 x 40cm.
- Car Cloth – 32 x 32cm.