Cleaning can be a pretty horrible experience. There are all those nasty chemicals you have to use – smelly, harsh on your skin and probably completely lethal to breathe in (especially when you’re on your hands and knees scrubbing the grout in the bottom of the shower).
But if you don’t
use any harsh cleaning agents, most of the time you get really average results. You can’t cut through grease and grime, your polished surfaces look awful, and you spend twice as long trying to do the same cleaning job.
The solution? The E-Cloth! This ingenious, environmentally-friendly range of cleaning cloths is designed to make cleaning much
easier and completely chemical free – all you need to do is add water and wipe! The secret is in the special fabric blend that breaks up and holds all dirt and grease to remove smears, grime and grot from whatever you’re cleaning. With the E-Cloth, you can clean your whole home with just water.
It’s great for allergy sufferers, and people who want a healthier home for their family and pets. It has even won Good Housekeeping’s “Best Green Product” award…and those guys know their stuff!
Energy saving? Easy? Environmentally friendly? It has to be the E-Cloth!
Glass Towel features:
- Made from 48% polyester,12% polyamide and 40% cotton.
- Tested to be four times more efficient than regular cotton tea towels.
- Miniscule fibres (1/100th the width of a human hair) break up and hold dirt, grease and grime – they’ll pick up things that other cloths miss.
- Super absorbancy leaves glass and crockery dry and smear free.
- Spotless cleaning with just water – no cleaning chemicals required.
- Guaranteed for 300 washes.
- Saves time, saves money and cares for the environment.
- Machine wash at 60˚C, without fabric softener or bleach, recommended.
Size: 60 x 40cm.