Brace yourself, you’re about to be wowed by the innovative minds behind Eco Max.
This proudly Australian company produce an inspirational range of fair trade, natural and eco-friendly products. Eco Max’s environmentally conscious brushes are all handmade from natural unbleached vegetables fibres, using no nasty chemicals and even the sealants are non-toxic!
It’s time to go green in the kitchen with a natural Kitchen Dish Brush. The natural coconut fibre bristles are naturally anti-bacterial so they wont become smelly or mouldy and they won’t bend or flatten over time.
Best of all, they’re biodegradable, so at the end of their life simply put them in your compost bin and they will naturally break down only leaving a piece of wire to be recycled.
Be kind to our planet. Live naturally, with Eco Max.
Kitchen Dish Brush features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka using Fair Trade principles.
- Made from natural coconut fibres with a sustainable timber handle, galvanised wire and cotton cord.
- Ideal for everyday washing up.
- Chemical free.
- Containing no micro plastics, the plant fibres wont pollute our waterways.
- Vegan friendly.
- Rinse brush thoroughly and hang to dry.
Dimensions: 25cm (l) x 6.5cm (w).