Isn’t it amazing how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of the first raindrops of a storm, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
When it comes to making evocative fragrances that captivate the senses, Sydney’s Ecoya is the name that comes to mind. Ecoya make their beautifully scented products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils. Ecoya products are also free from parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours – just as Mother Nature intended.
Soothe weary, dry hands with Ecoya’s delicious collection of Hand Creams. The hypoallergenic formula will nourish and moisturise hands and gently scent them with the fragrance of Banksia and Bergamot. Boasting a unique blend of banksia, cassis and fir balsam, infused with vintage Sicilian bergamot, orange rind and red cranberry, the Banksia and Bergamot Hand Cream will leave your hands feeling and smelling divine
Daily Deal Essentials:
Banksia & Bergamot Hand Cream features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 18th of October, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in Australia.
- Botanical oils of macadamia and sweet almond oil nourish and moisturise your hands without that greasy feeling.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours.
- Presented in a lovely Ecoya box.
- Products not tested on animals.