When Captain James Cook partook of his first great voyage between the years of 1768 and 1771, he brought with him the famous botanist advisor to King George III, Sir Joseph Banks, who discovered hundreds of new botanical species just on the shores of Botany Bay.
Drawing from their history within this same region, Ecoya candles and home fragrances delight in the discovery of new botanical fragrances, very much in the footsteps of Sir Banks. Led by distinguished perfumer Isaac Sinclair, Ecoya has come to captivate the globe with their lush fragrances and graciously sustainable products.
For the ultimate in home fragrances, look no further than a French Pear Refresh Gift Set, containing a long-lasting Reed Diffuser, a deeply aromatic Madison Jar Candle, and a Mini Madison Jar Candle for smaller spaces or travelling. This is the ultimate way in which to spoil a person’s senses, filling their space with the crisp fragrances of French Pear, which is akin to that of freshly baked apple crumble.
French Pear Refresh Gift Set features:
- Made in Botany Bay, Australia.
- Candles are made from 100% soy wax, with lead-free wicks.
- Enjoy up to 80 hours burn time with the Madison Jar Candle, and 25 hours with the Mini Madison Jar Candle.
- Reed diffuser simply works by placing reeds within the perfume oil.
- Reed diffuser will exude scent for 4 to 6 months, depending on air conditions.
- Products are scented with French Pear: a blend of tree-ripened pear, creamy vanilla and star anise.
- Beautifully presented in an Ecoya gift box.
- 12cm French Pear Madison Jar Candle.
- 200ml French Pear Reed Diffuser – 25cm (height, with reed inserted).
- 7.5cm French Pear Mini Madison Jar Candle.