Isn’t it amazing how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of the first raindrops of a storm, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
When it comes to making evocative fragrances that captivate the senses, Sydney’s Ecoya is the name that comes to mind. Ecoya make their beautifully scented products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils.
Ring in summer with Ecoya’s sparkling Guava and Lychee Sorbet fragrance! Imagine juicy lychee fruit and voluptuous tropical berries floating in guava nectar, and you have this fragrance in a sugary nutshell. Infused into soy wax, which is then hand-poured into one of Ecoya’s signature mini Madison candle jars, this candle will bring light and fragrance to small spaces.
Guava & Lychee Sorbet Mini Madison Jar Candle features:
- Handmade in Australia by Ecoya’s team of master candlemakers.
- Made from hand-poured soy wax – a natural alternative to paraffin (petroleum) candles.
- Wick made from pure lead-free cotton.
- Candle is poured into an opaque glass jar, with a shiny chrome lid.
- Scented with guava, lychee and red berries.
- Up to 25 hours of burn time.