Isn’t it amazing how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of the first raindrops of a storm, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
When it comes to making evocative fragrances that captivate the senses, Sydney’s Ecoya is the name that comes to mind. Ecoya make their beautifully scented products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils.
Ring in summer with Ecoya’s sparkling Guava and Lychee Sorbet fragrance! Imagine juicy lychee fruit and voluptuous tropical berries floating in guava nectar, and you have this fragrance in a sugary nutshell. Triple-milled for a luxurious lather, this soap bar works to cleanse, moisturise and (of course!) gently scent your skin.
Guava & Lychee Sorbet Soap Bar features:
- Designed and imagined in Australia.
- Contains sesame seed, cocoa seed and macadamia oils to cleanse, moisturise and fragrance the skin.
- Free of palm oil, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours.
- Hypoallergenic, so it's safe on sensitive skin.
- Ecoya products are not tested on animals.
- Presented in an Ecoya gift box.