Isn’t it amazing how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of the first raindrops of a storm, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
When it comes to making evocative fragrances that captivate the senses, Sydney’s Ecoya is the name that comes to mind. Ecoya make their beautifully scented products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils. Ecoya products are also free from parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours – just as Mother Nature intended.
Soothe weary, dry hands with Ecoya’s delicious collection of Hand Creams.
The hypo-allergenic formula will nourish and moisturise hands and gently
scent it with the fragrance of coconut and elderflower; like a creamy fruit cocktail, it’s blended with coconut, caramel, pineapple and lime.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Coconut & Elderflower Hand Cream features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 18th of October, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in Botany Bay, Australia.
- Moisturises and nourishes tired, dry skin.
Free of parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours.
- Hypoallergenic, so it's safe on sensitive skin.
- Ecoya products are not tested on animals.
- Presented in an Ecoya gift box.