When Captain James Cook partook of his first great voyage between the
years of 1768 and 1771, he brought with him the famous botanist advisor
to King George III, Sir Joseph Banks, who discovered hundreds of new
botanical species just on the shores of Botany Bay.
Drawing from their history within this same region, Ecoya candles and
home fragrances delight in the discovery of new botanical fragrances,
very much in the footsteps of Sir Banks. Led by distinguished perfumer
Isaac Sinclair, Ecoya has come to captivate the globe with their lush
fragrances and graciously sustainable products.
For the ultimate in home fragrances, look no further than a Lotus Flower
Refresh Gift Set, containing a long-lasting Reed Diffuser, a deeply
aromatic Madison Jar Candle, and a Mini Madison Jar Candle for smaller
spaces or travelling. This is the ultimate way in which to spoil a
person’s senses, filling their space with the crisp fragrances of Lotus
Flower, blended with deeper shades of vanilla and patchouli to create a
warm and delicate spicy scent that is both relaxing and enchanting.
Lotus Flower Refresh Gift Set features:
- Made in Botany Bay, Australia.
- Candles are made from a soy wax blend, with lead-free wicks.
- Enjoy up to 80 hours burn time with the Madison Jar Candle, and 18 hours with the Mini Metro Jar Candle.
- Reed diffuser simply works by placing reeds within the perfume oil.
- Reed diffuser will exude scent for 4 to 6 months, depending on air conditions.
- Products are scented with Lotus Flower: a blend of white lotus
flower with shades of vanilla and patchouli to create a warm and
- Beautifully presented in an Ecoya gift box.
- 12cm Lotus Flower Madison Jar Candle.
- 200ml Lotus Flower Reed Diffuser – 25cm (height, with reed inserted).
- 7.5cm Lotus Flower Mini Madison Jar Candle.