Isn’t it strange how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of your mum’s lasagne, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
So when it comes to beautiful fragrances, Ecoya is the name to remember.
Forget nasty chemicals. Forget fake fragrances. Forget bad quality. Ecoya has changed all that. This proudly-Australian company makes beautiful scented home furnishing products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils. Designed for discerning customers across Australia and the world, each Ecoya product is made in Australia with care.
These reed diffusers are the ultimate way to continuously scent your home with Ecoya’s luxurious fragrances: just pop the bamboo reeds in the perfume oil and allow the aroma to fill your home. The Coconut and Elderflower Reed Diffuser releases a summery blend of white coconut, elderflower and caramel on a base of bergamot, lemon and pineapple – like that cocktail you enjoyed in the Vanuatu that one time…
Coconut and Elderflower Reed Diffuser features:
- Made in Australia.
- When reeds are placed in the fragrance oil bottle, they absorb the oil and diffuse it around your home.
- Every now and then, invert the reeds in the bottle to renew the fragrance.
- Fragrance diffuses for 1.5 months from opening, depending on air conditions.
- Includes fragrance oil, glass bottle and five diffusing reeds.
- Beautifully presented in an Ecoya gift box.
Fragrance: Coconut and Elderflower Reed.
Height: 15cm (with reeds inserted).