Isn’t it amazing how smells can evoke such powerful feelings? Whether it’s the memory of your first love, the smell of the first raindrops of a storm, or the smell of freshly cut grass, scents are so intrinsically tied up with emotion and memory…
When it comes to making evocative fragrances that captivate the senses, Sydney’s Ecoya is the name that comes to mind. Ecoya make their beautifully scented products using only the finest fragrances and essential oils. Ecoya products are also free from parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours – just as Mother Nature intended.
Soothe weary, dry hands with Ecoya’s delicious collection of Hand Creams. The hypoallergenic formula will nourish and moisturise hands and gently scent them with the fragrance of Palm Leaf and Tiare Flower. Boasting an exquisite base of amber and vanilla, blended with palm leaf, mandarin orange, banana, coconut and tiare flower, the Palm Leaf and Tiare Flower Hand Cream will leave your hands feeling and smelling divine
Daily Deal Essentials:
Palm Leaf and Tiare Flower Hand Cream features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 18th of October, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in Australia.
- Botanical oils of macadamia and sweet almond oil nourish and moisturise your hands without that greasy feeling.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, silicone and artificial colours.
- Presented in a lovely Ecoya box.
- Products not tested on animals.