We all know about bin liners, but have you ever heard of Fridge Liners?
You’d be surprised at how dirty your fridge gets, what with those sticky jam jars, dripping cartons of milk, and fruit and veggies that you’ve forgotten about until you squash them under a salad bowl. And the smell…oh the smell. If you’re not careful, your fridge can end up smelling like your bin, and that can be a bit embarrassing.
Thankfully, S&T Inc’s Fridge Liners don’t mind doing the dirty work. They sort of like dirt, actually…and jam, and milk, and splattered eggs and even rotten tomatoes. These liners help to eliminate messes left behind in your refrigerator from jars and bottles and cartons, and once they’ve done a sufficient clean-up, you can pop them in the washing machine and use them all over again.
Plus, these Fridge Liners are way more helpful than their bin-bound counterparts. Cut them to size to fit your vegetable crisper to keep your fresh produce just that: fresh! Fridge Liners also absorb excess moisture from your fridge, and are fully reversible – use them print side up or plain white side up.
Move over, paper towel…Fridge Liners are here to fill in for you.
Fridge Liners feature:
- Made from a blend of viscose and polyester.
- Absorbs excess moisture from refrigerator drawers, trays and shelves.
- Keeps your fridge clean of food spills.
- Cut to fit any fridge space.
- Reversible; use printed side up, or plain white side up.
- Presented as a set of three liners.
- Machine washable and reusable.
Dimensions: 30.4 x 60.9cm.