These Thirsty Coasters are suffering from an extreme case of dehydration…get them some water, stat!
Did you just inherit an antique mahogany coffee table from a distant relative? Or did you just buy a brand-spanking new one that gleams with elegance? Either way, there’s no place on your table for coffee rings!
Thirsty Coasters are greedy. They love water, tea, coffee and juice: they’ll suck it all up and quietly beg for more. Unlike wooden coasters, which generally divert water but little else, Thirsty Coasters are made from a circle of foam that has been sandwiched between a super-absorbent microfiber layer and a water resistant backing, so they suck up every stray drop and steal it for themselves. And being made from fabric, Thirsty Coasters won’t stick to the bottom of your glasses, either.
With a hunger for H2O, these Coasters hold up to four times their own weight in water and are perfectly happy to be dunked in the washing machine every now and then. And in return for your hydrating offerings, they’ll be soft on your delicate stemware and your expensive mahogany furniture. Believe us, your old coasters are starting to feel a little bit
Thirsty Coasters Set features:
- Made from foam cased between an absorbent microfiber layer and a non-slip, water-resistant backing.
- Superior absorbency; holds four times their weight in water.
- Does not stick to your drinkware.
- Cushions delicate stemware.
- Presented as a set of four.
- Machine washable. They also dry amazingly fast!