Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink in the wild air.”
Epoch Collective celebrates the golden sunshine, the cool hues of blue water, and the art of coastal living, and lucky for us they express this excitement in the form of luxurious beach accessories.
Hopa, meaning ‘beautiful’ in Lakota Sioux, is the inspiration behind the Hopa Waiyaka Round Towel. It boasts an eye-catching Native American-inspired design featuring a lovely feather mandala pattern, and is also adorned with pink tassels for a tropical touch. This trendy beach necessity evokes a sense of blissful tranquillity, setting the scene perfectly for a day of complete relaxation.
The Hopa Waiyaka Luxury Velour Round Beach Towel is made from a blend of 100% cotton and terry towelling that is soft to the touch and thick enough to hug you back. The spacious diameter of this beach towel will comfortably fit you and your favourite person, also ideal for those early morning yoga session, midday picnics, festivals and the like.
Epoch encourages us to celebrate life. So get out there: chase the sun, ride the waves, and explore the wilderness of our glorious world with Epoch Collective.
Hopa Waiyaka Luxury Velour Round Beach Towel features:
- Designed in Australia
- Made from 100% cotton velour/terry towel.
- 480gsm for a thick, soft finish.
- Circular towel with pink tassels featuring a bright palette of reds, blues and pinks in a decorative Native American inspired design.
- Cold hand wash recommended.
- Presented in an Epoch Collective Mini Beach Duffel Bag that is perfect for protection and ideal for travelling.