No childhood is complete without an Etch A Sketch drawing toy.
The statistics really do speak for themselves… with over 150 million
of them sold since they were first brought out in 1960.
And now, all these years later with the multitude of gadgets and electronic devices around to occupy kids… the Etch A Sketch still holds all the fun and appeal that it ever did (and maybe even more). In fact some, Gen X kids who are all grown up still have them around the house as message boards and such!
In case you’re not familiar, the Etch A Sketch is the fun and magical way to draw. You simply turn the knobs on the left and right to guide your drawing, which can be as intricate or simple as you desire. Then you simply give it a good shake to erase your sketch and start again!
Nurture your child’s creative side, and maybe even have a go at it yourself (ah, the memories!) with the original Etch A Sketch
- Suitable for children aged three and over.
- Two knobs help you draw – one draws left and right, the other draws up and down.
- Turn both knobs together for angles and curves.
- Shake to erase!
- The world’s favourite drawing toy.
- Presented in Etch A Sketch packaging.
Dimensions: 22.5 x 18cm.