You’ve more than likely seen kids everywhere on scooters – they seem to be the latest craze, and for good reason!
Kids really enjoy the freedom of having their own set of wheels, while their parents enjoy all the modern safety features that scooters from the ‘90s and previous didn’t tote.
And Eurotrike’s Twist & Roll Scooter is no different! They’re far easier to steer than two-wheeled scooters, are super lightweight, and improve balance and gross motor skills in kids. Plus, it keeps them active, which is great for their health in the long run. The fun begins with the new ‘Learn to Steer’ steering, which allows the rider to lean the handlebars left or right to turn the scooter in slow arcs, preventing over-steering. As they scoot along, your little one’s feet will remain firmly on the non-slip textured deck.
Plus, the Twist & Roll can be used indoors (with your permission, of course) and outdoors, thanks to its non-marking urethane wheels, which have been constructed to ensure long life and durability. Fun and funky, this is a scooter that’s bound to go everywhere with your child!
Twist & Roll Scooter features:
- Recommended for children aged three and up.
- Lightweight aluminium handlebars.
- Soft hand grips are comfortable to hold, and hands won't hurt from vibration on the road.
- Three urethane wheels, which won't leave skid marks indoors or outdoors.
- ‘Learn to Steer’ function allows the rider to lean the handle bars left or right to turn in a slow arc, preventing over-steering.
- Rear wheel brake.
- Textured non-slip deck.
- Trio of wheels provide great stability.
- Maximum weight limit of 50kg.
Dimensions: 57 x 23.5 x 67.5cm.