If Top Gear
were to begin testing trikes – and children’s trikes, no less – then without a doubt they’d test out the Eurotrike Ultimate Canopy Plus. Consider it a convertible for children…because the Eurotrike Ultimate Canopy Plus actually does
Your child can learn to cycle in safety and comfort from as young as ten months of age, right up to thirty-six months of age, with this innovative little trike. To start off, you can be in total control of the Eurotrike, thanks to its “autosteer” parent-controlled steering that helps you to guide your child away from hazards. But as your child grows, the controlling push bar for adults can be removed to allow your child to take over steering.
When the push bar comes off, you’ll find that Eurotrike is packed with safety features, ensuring a more relaxing ride for you and your little one. First off, there are the unique side-opening and removable padded baby safety rails, for an all-encompassing sense of protection, along with a high-backed, adjustable padded seat. Then there’s the safety harness and removable headrest, coupled with a lockout switch for the front wheel. An overhead canopy protects your child from the sun, while soft, quiet EVA rubber tyres stop the Eurotrike from rattling along on the footpath.
As your child grows and becomes aware of bike safety and how to approach it, parts of the Eurotrike can be removed, allowing greater autonomy for older children. They’ll love that their trike looks more like a real bike. There’s even a rear carry bucket, so that your child can carry their toys and treasures around with them!
Your child will certainly feel like the Stig atop the Eurotrike Ultimate Canopy Plus!
Eurotrike Ultimate Canopy Plus features:
- Recommended for children ten months of age and up.
- A convertible trike that grows with your child, up to thirty-six months of age.
- Super strong steel frame and fork.
- Soft, quiet EVA rubber tyres
- "Autosteer" function; parents can control their child's steering via the push bar at the back of the trike.
- Multi-adjustable push bar with soft grip handle and wrist strap.
- Side-opening, removable padded baby safety rails.
- Lockout system for the front wheel.
- High back bucket seat with three-point safety harness and multi positioning seat for comfort.
- Fold up footplates on retractable footrest for babies.
- Platform safety pedals.
- Front and back baskets.
- Overhead canopy is adjustable by height and angle.
- (Easy) adult assembly required.
Dimensions: 77cm length; 51cm width; 59cm handlebar height; 32.5cm seat height; 130cm bush bar length.