Eva Solo is a long-standing Danish design firm with almost a century of
experience under their belt. For them, good design means a perfect
balance of aesthetics, functionality and
careful thought is put in to every smart object they create, from
concept to completion.
The result is a range of homewares and furnishings which
are a joy to use, and which work in a surprisingly efficient and
Forgetful types who still desire a garden in earnest will love Eva Solo’s Self-Watering Herb Pot. Simple to assemble, the inclusion of an internal nylon wick allows water from the lower chamber to be (gradually) drawn up in to the soil of the herbs in the top pot, meaning that your herbs will stay green and fresh – even if you head out of the house for a few days!
Made from frosted glass and weather-resistant polystone, this is a pot that both green and black thumbs will love.
Self-Watering Herb Pot features:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Made from frosted glass, and polystone (environmentally-friendly acrylic).
- Nylon wick within the polystone pot connects to the lower glass pot, which should be filled with water.
- Wick will gradually draw water up in to the soil in the polystone pot, supplying your herbs with fresh water when needed.
- Flared lip on glass water pot allows you to add water without needing to disassemble your pot plant.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Presented in an Eva Solo box.
Colour: Stone Grey.
Dimensions: 14cm (w) x 20cm (h).