Eva Solo is a long-standing Danish design firm with almost a century of
experience under their belt. For them, good design means a perfect
balance of aesthetics, functionality and
careful thought is put in to every smart object they create, from
concept to completion.
The result is a range of homewares and furnishings which
are a joy to use, and which work in a surprisingly efficient and
The Eva Solo SunLight Solar Cell Table Lamp will provide peaceful mood lighting without the hassle of cables or the environmental effects of electricity use. The frosted glass shade completely conceals the solar cell, for an attractive lamp that can provide solar-powered light for up to 20 hours – just leave it in the sunshine for the day and see!
Better yet, you can conserve battery life by using the automatic function, which switches your lamp on and off according to different lighting levels. How clever – and how beautiful.
SunLight Solar Cell Table Lamp features:
- Designed in Denmark.
- Made from frosted glass, plastic and aluminium.
- Solar cell panel is concealed and fully integrated in to the lamp's design, so that it is not visible.
- Lamp provides illumination without electricity or cable.
- After a day in the sunshine, will provide 20 hours of light.
- On-off switch and automatic function means that the lamp can be set to switch on and off at certain lighting levels.
- Battery can be recharged 1,000 times.
- Presented in an Eva Solo box.
Dimensions: 15cm (h) x 13cm (w).