Sustainability, by definition, is to maintain something at a specific level or quality for a period of time.
UK's EverEarth has sustained a high-quality of children’s toys over the years, while creating sustainable, eco-friendly toys, which are both fun with a smaller environmental footprint.
EverEarth truly care about your little ones. They make toys which will entertain your children for hours, while ensuring that the Earth is as beautiful in the future as it is now. They do this by using materials like recycled corrugate, bamboo and water-based paint, along with eco-friendly factory practices.
The EverEarth Drawing Tablet offers boundless entertainment for your child. This versatile, double-sided board is made using wood from sustainable, renewable forests and features a blackboard for writing on with chalk and a magnetic whiteboard side. The boards sits atop a clever stand, so it will remain upright while your child unleashes their inner Picasso, and includes two adorable magnets and an eraser.
Do your part for Mother Earth, and choose EverEarth.
Drawing Tablet features:
- Recommended for children aged 36 months and older.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from 100% ecologically sourced wood, painted in water-based paint.
- Double-sided board features a black on one side and a magnetic whiteboard on the other, and sits atop a sturdy stand.
- Children use chalk and whiteboard markers to draw on the boards (not included).
- Includes 2 adorable wooden magnets - a tree and a puppy.
- Includes a wooden eraser.
- Helps to develop your child's creativity.
- Presented in a EverEarth box.
Drawing Board – 28.5cm (w) x 21cm (h) x 5.5cm (d).
Tree Magnet – 8cm (h) x 7cn (w).
Puppy Magnet – 6cm (h) x 4cm (w).
Eraser – 5cm (h) x 5cm (w).