Ever Earth is a company that truly cares about children.
Not only do they make toys that bring children hours of fun and teach them boundless skills, but they are also deeply committed to producing those toys in an ecologically sound manner – so that those very same children will inherit an Earth which is as beautiful in the future as it is now.
Made from durable wood sourced from renewable forests, various recycled materials and water based paints, these toys are safe for children and
safe for the planet!
This Activity Cube is bright, colourful and fantastic fun! It’s great for young children from the age of 18 months, and will really get their imagination whirring and develop their motor skills with all the stimulating activities it has to offer. With a loop-de-loop bead wire, a block maze, a slotted shape sorter, animal Tic-Tac-Toe and counting beads, this is one toy that will keep your child entranced for hours!
For toys that children will love, that are made with love and care, choose Ever Earth.
My First 5 in 1 Activity Cube features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from ecologically sourced wood and metal.
- Recommended for children aged 18 months and over.
- Bundles of activities in a sturdy cube! There's a bead wire, maze, shape sorter, Tic-Tac-Toe and counting beads.
- To assemble, unscrew the lid of the cube, and flip it over to access the bead wire. Then screw it back in to place, and your little one can get to playing!
- Presented in an Ever Earth box.
Dimensions: 38cm x 20cm x 20cm (assembled).