Sustainability, by definition, is to maintain something at a specific level or quality for a period of time.
UK-based company, EverEarth has sustained a high-quality of children’s toys over the years, while creating sustainable, eco-friendly toys, which are both fun with a smaller environmental footprint.
EverEarth make toys to bring hours of fun to children, by encouraging them to use their wildest imaginations. They truly care about your little ones, because they want to ensure that the Earth is as beautiful in the future as it is now. They do this by using materials like recycled corrugate, bamboo and water-based paint, along with eco-friendly factory practices.
The EverEarth Safari Wooden Puzzle is no exception. This beautifully-crafted puzzle is made using wood from sustainable, renewable forests and is painted with water-based paint. Featuring four adorable wild animals – a mother and baby giraffe, monkey, lion and elephant – against a colourful jungle backdrop, this unique toy is ideal for developing your child’s hand-eye coordination and cognitive thinking skills, along with encouraging their natural sense of wonder. The thick, wooden puzzle pieces are the perfect size for little hands, and the smooth, round edges will ensure safe play. Oh, and it will also look great on your shelf at home when it’s not in use.
For toys that are created for the safety of your kids, as well as our planet, choose EverEarth.
Safari 4 Piece Wooden Puzzle features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Recommended for children aged 18 months and over.
- Made from wood from sustainable forests, and painted with non-toxic water-based paint.
- Thicken, wooden puzzle pieces are the perfect size for little hands.
- Features illustrations of four adorable jungle animals – a mother and baby giraffe, monkey, lion and elephant.
- Each puzzle is handmade so there might be slight variations in colour and design.
Dimensions: 23.5cm (w) x 20cm (h).