So, you’ve just introduced your little one to the wonders of dinnertime?
There’s so much to look forward to! There’s new flavours, textures and smells, first of all. And then there’s the food and cutlery flying away from the highchair for the family dog to collect and chew! Woo-hoo!
Seriously though, there is
a way to encourage your child’s independent feeding without the mess. Ezee Reach’s Stay Put Cutlery and Bowl set can be used when your child reaches nine months of age, and works in a number of ways to keep your child focused on the task at hand.
First of all, the feeding bowl uses a suction cup to stick to the table – so there won’t be any major spills at feeding time. The spoon and knife also attach via suction caps to the table, but also include flexible coils so that they can be picked up and used like normal utensils. Only, your child won’t be able to throw them away! These coils also act like a memory, gently encouraging your child to return their cutlery to the bowl after your child has eaten.
This clever set will help to stimulate hand-eye coordination and dexterity, while keeping meal times as neat as possible. Now that’s
something to look forward to.
Stay Put Cutlery and Bowl Set features:
- Designed and developed in the United Kingdom.
- Suitable for use from the age of nine months.
- Made from BPA-free plastics.
- Suctions cups on the underside of bowl attaches it to clean, dry surfaces.
- Cutlery secures to table with suction cups.
- Coils on cutlery stop your child from throwing them away during feeding, and also help your child to remember to return their cutlery to the bowl.
- Contoured handles for little hands to hold.
- Stimulates hand-to-eye coordination.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 17cm Bowl.
- 13cm Spoon.
- 13cm Fork.