Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
The Anello range is a testament to the Faber-Castell's dedication to meticulous writing instruments. Handmade in Germany from ebony wood and platinum-plated metal, the Anello Rollerball Pen will bring pleasure to the everyday activity of writing.
Anello – meaning ‘ring’ in Italian – is designed as its namesake would suggest. The handsome ringed segments along the barrel are sleek and elegant; complemented by the Graf van Faber- Castell crest engraved on the fluted lid. The superior rollerball mechanism allows for fluid ink distribution, vivid lines and smoother writing.
Ebony Anello Rollerball Pen features:
- Handmade in Germany.
- Barrel is made from ebony wood.
- Platinum-plated ends, cap and rings.
- Rollerball nib for vivid lines and smooth, easy writing.
- Fluted, twist-off lid is discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell crest.
- Includes crested drawstring sleeve.
- Presented in an elegant wooden Graf von Faber-Castell display case.