Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
The Anello range is a testament to the Faber-Castell's dedication to meticulous writing instruments. Handmade in Germany from titanium with a matte finish, the Anello Titanium Mechanical Pencil will bring pleasure to the everyday activity of writing.
Anello – meaning ‘ring’ in Italian – is designed as its namesake would
suggest. The handsomely ringed segments along the barrel are sleek and
elegant, and are complemented by the Graf van Faber-Castell crest
the fluted end cap. The self-propelling fine pencil lead within also makes for a reliable writing tool, and may easily be replaced and refilled in the future.
Anello Titanium Mechanical Pencil features:
- Hand made in Germany.
- Barrel is made from matte-finished titanium.
- Platinum-plated ends, cap and rings.
- Twist mechanism with self-propelling lead.
- Fluted, end cap is discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell crest.
- Beautifully presented in an elegant Graf von Faber-Castell gift box.