Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality products for writing,
colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Established
in 1761, the company is still run by the same family, and prides itself
on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality. Although the company
has grown since those early days, their aspiration towards excellence
has not changed, and this range represents the continuing legacy of
A classic is always a definitive design for a studio; the Classic Ballpoint Pen is no different. With its purely platinised barrel with finely-fluted detailing, this is a pen that is attractive at first glance…and that’s even before you put pen to paper and begin to write.
The smooth, ballpoint nib writes effortlessly at your fingertips, complementing the grand nature of this pen. Precise and crisp with minimal risk of smudging, this versatile pen encompasses everything that Graf von Faber-Castell stand for.
This is a classic that you, nor anybody else, will ever be able to scoff over.
Classic Platinum Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Metal body plated in platinum, and finished with fine, fluted details.
- Platinum body does not oxidise with use and time.
- Slender barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Platinised detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Twist to write ballpoint mechanism.
- Equipped with a large capacity black ink reservoir.
- Beautifully presented in a Faber-Castell gift box.