Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality products for writing,
colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Established
in 1761, the company is still run by the same family, and prides itself
on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality. Although the company
has grown since those early days, their aspiration towards excellence
has not changed, and this range represents the continuing legacy of
A classic is always a definitive design for a studio; the Classic
Ballpoint Pencil is no different. With its purely platinised barrel with
finely-fluted detailing, this is a pencil that is attractive at first
glance…and that’s even before you put lead to paper and begin to write.
The fine lead of this propelling pencil writes effortlessly at your fingertips,
complementing the grand nature of this pen. Precise and crisp with a break-resistant lead, this pencil also boasts a spare lead reservoir, so that it can be refilled whenever required.
This is a classic that you, nor anybody else, will ever be able to scoff over.
Classic Platinum Pencil features:
- Made in Germany.
- Metal body plated in platinum, and finished with fine, fluted details.
- Platinum body does not oxidise with use and time.
- Slender barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Platinised detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Propelling 0.7mm pencil lead, with B hardness.
- Beautifully presented in a Faber-Castell gift box.