Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality products for writing,
colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Established
in 1761, the company is still run by the same family, and prides itself
on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality. Although the company
has grown since those early days, their aspiration towards excellence
has not changed, and this range represents the continuing legacy of
A classic is always a definitive design for a studio; the Classic
Rollerball Pen is no different. With its purely platinised barrel and finely-fluted detailing, this is a pen that is attractive at first
glance…and that’s before you even put pen to paper and begin to write.
This Classic rollerball’s smooth-running precision point writes effortlessly at your
with all the grace of a fountain pen combined with the precise versatility of a ballpoint pen; making for a pen that is bound to stay be your side for decades in to the future.
This is a classic that you, nor anybody else, will ever be able to scoff over.
Classic Platinum Rollerball Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Metal body plated in platinum, and finished with fine, fluted details.
- Platinum body does not oxidise with use and time.
- Slender barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Platinised detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Capped design.
- Smooth-running precision point, supplied with black ink.
- Beautifully presented in a Faber-Castell gift box.