Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
The Guilloche range is a testament to the company’s dedication to beautiful writing instruments. Crafted from metal with rhodium-plated appointments, Faber-Castell’s Guilloche Ballpoint Pen brings pleasure to the everyday activity of writing.
Each piece of the Guilloche collection is hand-crafted in Germany, and the superior attention to detail is ever present. Decorated with an elegant webbed guilloche pattern and boasting a superior ballpen mechanism, it's ideal for anybody who enjoys the finer things in life.
Guilloche Cognac Ballpen features:
- Handmade in Germany.
- Barrel is made from resin.
- Rhodium-plated appointments.
- Ballpoint mechanism allows for vivid lines and smooth, easy writing.
- Twist action mechanism releases and retracts nib.
- Discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell crest.
- Includes crested drawstring sleeve.
- Presented in an elegant Graf von Faber-Castell gift box with magnetic closure.