Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
Initiate something spectacular with Faber-Castell's elegant Initio range of writing instruments. Almost a mirror image of Faber-Castell’s Classic range, the lacquered barrels lend a modern air to these German-made pens and mechanical pencils.
The Initio Rose Finewriter Pen is an expression of elegance - crafted beautifully, and a technical dream. With its unique finewriter nib, which writes crisply and with accuracy, you can enjoy the tactile nature of the fluted barrel at your fingers. The metal accents have also been polished to a lustrous finish that creates a striking contrast between mirror and matte and only makes the pen more graceful.
Initio Finewriter Pen features:
- Handmade in Germany.
- Lacquered metal body with a matte rose finish.
- Thick barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Highly polished metal detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Supplied with a black finewriter ink refill.
- Fluted cap is discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell name.
- Presented in a Graf von Faber-Castell box.