Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
Initiate something spectacular with the elegant Initio range of writing instruments. Almost a mirror image of Faber-Castell’s Classic range, the various lacquered barrels lend a modern air to these German-made pens and mechanical pencils.
The Initio Taupe Finewriter Pen is an expression of elegance - crafted beautifully, and a technical dream. With its unique fibre tip, which writes crisply and with accuracy, you can enjoy the tactile nature of the fluted barrel at your fingers. The metal accents have also been polished to a high sheen, for a contrast of mirror and matte that make this pen all the more graceful
Initio Taupe Finewriter Pen features:
- Handmade in Germany.
- Lacquered metal body with a matte taupe finish.
- Thick barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Highly polished metal detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Includes a black finewriter ink refill.
- Cap is discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell name.
- Presented in an elegant Graf von Faber-Castell gift box.